Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Whew!!!


Wow... I really went on a tangent yesterday!! I guess I did not finish the story completely either.... Good I-C and I are no longer really friends, but Z and I are still the best of friends!! I'd rather it had all not happened, but we definatley came out stronger the other side. Z did not move to Montana, but did eventually head back east and proceeded to make a nice life out there and get her PhD.
Dr. Z to you and I now!!! : )
Moving was definately the right choice for her, no matter how much we miss her out here.
As for yesterday... what a SLACKER I was. Wrote and wrote on the blog.... messed with facebook (what an Addiction there!!) and looked up random things that probably I could live without knowing. Like... I'm reading a book written by a woman who grew up in El Paso, Tx (my home town) in the 1920's-- Where the Creosote Blooms (Mary King Rodge). It is GREAT!! I think it would be a good book for anyone interested in a girls life growing up in the '20s, but it is a SUPER Great book for anyone growing up in El Paso. They mention the house and street she grew up on, and I was not familiar with it... so I went to google maps and looked it up. Yep, the house is still there. I also tried to find an old friend of mine that I have lost touch with... and other such random thoughts. I did get SOME work done (looked up some articles for a biochemistry question set that is due tomorrow....) but mostly I just messed around. On that note... I better get to work!!! : )

2 comments:

Shanster said...

Oh yes... procrastination is a wonderous thing!! And I got to hear your Z story live and in person!! Great story!!

zen said...

hee hee :) i like the picture ;-)