Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday... THANK GOD!

So I went and talked to my Prof after I wrote the blog... it went well... I'm not getting very many points back-- given that I got a few wrong (3 points off for every wrong answer.... +1 point for every right answer I got wrong last time... DAMN!!!). Anyway.... I am here to learn..... or SO I keep telling myself.

Yesterday I was more worried about Po. It got REALLY snowy here on Wednesday, and he got all worked up and did not seem to be eating or drinking well. Why??? Because he is a horse. So, I spent yesterday running back and forth to the barn to check on him (luckily on 4 or 5 miles from campus). He was weird all day, but seemed to be drinking better last night. It got down to 11 degrees below zero last night... so I was REALLY glad he was drinking. He seems much better today, and that makes a MUCH better day for me.

Next week... Finals!

No comments: